Japan – Thailand Top Executive Program (J-ToP) is designed for Thai senior executives who are interested in doing business investment between Thailand and Japan, including for corporate executives, government administrators, and institutions involved in trade, investment, and Thailand-Japan tourism.
The objectives of this program are to deliver an in-depth and extensive knowledge of doing business in Thailand and Japan as well as building a network of alliances between Thai and Japanese businessmen.
J-ToP learning comprises lecture sessions by highly experienced and professional Thai and Japanese speakers from both public and private sectors, as well as professors from leading universities to ensure hands-on learning and experience. Participants will get opportunities for business networking, interactive activities and participation in cultural field trips and activities.
TOP CLASS + UNIQUE
The only program that carefully selects and brings together today’s leading businessmen in Thailand to learn and share together
Unique business opportunities for Thai-Japanese trade and investment
Rare opportunities to join exclusive trips to visit leading companies and meet top executives from both public and private sectors.
J-ToP2 : Open for Application from to today
Course : Start February, 2024
Class : Every Tuesday at 2 pm. to 6 pm. (13 classes)
Details of the Program
Duration of the program:
- 13 Lectures (classroom sessions)
In total 52 hours (December to April) Every Tuesday from 14.00 to 18.00
- 3 Field Trips
– 2 Domestic trips
– 1 International trip
Venue: University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce
- Activities in the classroom include Lecture/Workshop/Discussion/Activity. These activities are designed to inspire participants to get fresh insights and perspectives, grasp new concepts and cultivate the Japanese-style business management which differs from Thai style, enabling practical application in their enterprises.
- Activities outside the classroom consist of engagement activities allowing the participants to gain hands-on experience of authentic Japanese culture and lifestyle, business innovation ideas, valuable experience as well as to participate in learning activities together with top-level executives and businessmen.
– 2 Domestic visits
– 1 International visit
- Group activities: the participants will be divided into groups and each group will be responsible for organizing activities as per the topics in the program.
- Class starts (Every Tuesday, 14.00 – 18.00)
- 1st Domestic Field Trip (2 days): –
- 2nd Domestic Field Trip: –
- Overseas Trip (4 days), Japan: –
- Project proposal (cooperation on potential business)
Remark: Class schedule may be revised as appropriate